This year
has passed too quickly, has been full of activities and surprises. Among the
good things that I can mention is pass most of the academic challenges, do
internships in places that I always wanted, specifically in SML, where I
participated in various autopsies and forensic cases analysis. On the other hand,
I traveled a lot this year; I visited many places in a much improvised form. Recently,
because of the second meeting of Chilean biological anthropology, I traveled to
Concepción. To exploit the trip, I visited the area to nearby beaches and did
trekking routes in natural areas like “Ramuntcho”.
Also,
considering other aspects, with other people interested in the topic we formed
a study group of taphonomic matters. This year, we received great news concerning
to assistance in experimental research, partnerships with other universities
(such as U. of Temuco) and new activities that we have been summoned, as the
exhumation of a lion a couple of months ago. I consider this as achievements of
this year.
But, as
everything can´t be so good, I should mention some problems that have been
presented. First, my interested about things related to music or art has been
displaced because i have not had time or this have been too short. The same
applies to my family. They don´t live in
Santiago, so it´s difficult to me travel frequently to visit them.
Outstanding
things for this year is to do more sports, exploit what remains of the year and
travel many places for vacations.

It seems like you had a great year.. I´m glad about that.. see you.
ResponderEliminarit's nice to have experience like those, I really love travel too :)
ResponderEliminareach year seems to pass very fast
ResponderEliminar