I have
traveled to some places in latin America, like globetrotter. I love discover
new places, especially natural sites. I have traveled all these places only
with a backpack and some few money.
In the
future, I like to go Mexico because is a rich culture, whose ritual practices,
especially relative to dead, are so impressive and attractive. Furthermore, the
cultural heritage is extensively studied in this country, especially archaeological
area. I would like go to Mexico to study forensic anthropology and learn from
their abundant cultural diversity.
However,
the next year my boyfriend will travel to London, England to postgraduate
studies, for this I would like to go there, and use this time to work and enhance
language learning. But, if this is not possible (because I must finish the
college courses and I have to work on the thesis) I would like travel there
even for a short time, like a visitant.
Furthermore,
in the future I like travel outside our country to study any program to
anthropological studies, or realize practices in this area.
You`re right. Mexico has a lot of culture material to investgate, and even better if you are a Physical Anthropologist. I hope you arrive there in the future.
ResponderEliminar"To study forensic anthropology" this is great!!!
ResponderEliminarI like the country with an amazing cultere :D
Your blog is very interesting and picture is awesome,
ResponderEliminarI like to visit Mexico because the culture maya is very interesting for me.
Bye :3
wow it's a beautiful picture, i remember that you told me about your wish that was visit Mexico, i hope you can do it!! :D
ResponderEliminar