viernes, 11 de octubre de 2013

Work’s expectative

I’m student of Physical Anthropology, this broad discipline take biological and social matters to study the human variability in her extensive character. I’m interested in many topics of its areas, especially in forensic anthropology, bioarcheaology and any matter related to osteology. I love the laboratory’s labor, but also I love field work. Similarly, I would like research about living people, one think less development in this academy.

For this work, I need more study and knowledge than now. It´s indispensable realized postgrads and have more practice in this area.  I think this development area is very interesting and hope In the future contributes with my knowledge and experience.  I think I would succeed in that job because I really like it, and I have practice about forensic identification, paleopathology and others matters.

Find this kind of job is not difficult, but isn’t a kind of job appears in the periodic.  A difficult, maybe, is related to find monetary support, and partner’s investigators interested in the same topics.

Greetings!

2 comentarios:

  1. Physical antrophology sounds a lot like Indiana Jones haha. Just kidding, I think it is really interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. seems interesting your job's expectatives and I hope you could do all the things you want ! =)

    ResponderEliminar